Monday, December 17, 2007

Endure

Endure............is to keep going when you just don't feel like it
Endure.......having something last
Endure..........staying with it no matter what
Endure.........putting up with
Endure...cherishing it
Endure.........FOREVER

When you think of the word......it can bring mixed feelings.........you want your love to endure....but you really don't want to endure labor pains. So the word can bring good feelings but also negative feelings. What things do I want to endure....God,love, family friends, peace....I want to endure patients, giving heart....I want to endure all good things.

I don't want to endure...on going ex issues. I don't want to endure my cranky ass attitude. I don't want to endure this long financial mud pit that I seem not able to get out of. I don't want to endure feeling overwhelmed. I don't want to endure these negative feelings.

I know the little snap shots of life's in motion I wish would endure. I would love to endure my kid's being on their best behavior..........I would love to endure that high feeling I get when I am singing at church...I want to endure the giggles i get with friends when we just let the moment hit us ............I want to endure again someday the feeling of being in love. ......and I of course with love ...........I want to endure.........the big O.............okay I know that is asking way to much ....but hey we can always hope ........right? We just need to learn and know what is important to endure and what we need to let go....and not endure no more. So since I have totally confused you with ENDURE............I leave the word for you to ponder .........but remember let it go.......

No comments: