Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My life is a Pizza

My life feels like a Pizza. So many slices...to create a full robust meal. However, I feel like my slices are just not fitting together right. If you go slice by slice it's good.....meaning I am nibbling at each one, but don't have the full slice put to rest. So a nibble here a nibble there....and just not feeling the complete picture. I look forward to next week.....but also dread it at the same time. I feel like it should give closure but also know that there is always a chance that it is just one more step to another long court battle. Can we just all get along? I've just gotten to the point I hate confutation. Really hate it and sometimes I need to stand up for myself. ......so I take a stand now and say.....enough blog for today....I need my sleep.

No comments: